Sunday 28 December 2008

The Hatter's World or An Introduction

Greetings, Salutations and Welcome.
I am your humble servant, the Mad Hatter. Not the Mad Hatter himself, of course - that would be ridiculous - but someone who feels that the name might well apply to him. And I suppose you want some information about that someone, don't you? People always seem to want information.
Well, I am afraid I must disappoint you. There is little point, after all, in baring one's soul if certain of those coming across said soul-baring musings are able to pinpoint the originator. However, there are certain people who will very easily guess my identity, and who, in fact, I am planning to link to this place. They are welcome to ponder on the significance of some of my more obscure thinkings, and may well be mentioned (disguised under suitable pseudonyms, of course). But as for the rest of my readers, to you I shall attempt to remain an enigma. After all, it would spoil the fun if there wasn't some mystery involved, wouldn't you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment